The equipment of wireless broadcasting system is generally divided into three parts: transmitting end + receiving end + audio / loudspeaker. The transmitter host is installed in the studio. The manufacturer will follow the transmitting antenna with the host, connect the antenna to the transmitter host and stand on the roof (high place). The receiver is a wireless receiver, whose main duty is to receive wireless audio signal. The stereo / horn and receiver are connected in parallel to amplify the sound. Next, we will explain in detail:
1、 How to use the transmitter
1. First, screw the transmitter antenna plug onto the 50 Ω RF output socket on the rear panel of the machine (Note: The antenna is not connected properly
Do not start the machine, otherwise it will burn out the machine ）。
2. Turn on the power switch of the transmitter, the frequency indicator will be on, and the transmitting frequency will be displayed. The current meter needle indicated by the transmitter should be at
In the range of 3.0a-3.6a, the transmitter works normally.
3. At this time, you can use the microphone to speak. Insert the U disk or the memory card of the mobile phone to automatically read and play music. Right side of transmitter
There are audio input terminals on the board, which can be connected to audio equipment, such as remote control machine of mobile phone, timing player and audio transfer
4. When using the microphone to talk, play U disk and memory card music, the corresponding volume knob can be used to control the volume
The volume is high and the volume is low. (Note: the program volume should not be too high, and the audio indicator red light is on, indicating modulation
If the signal is overloaded, the program volume should be reduced. Generally, 3-5 lights can be on.)
5. The intelligent automatic transmitter can control different broadcast points in different areas, and can independently control individual receivers and speakers in the coverage area
Control the shouting to achieve the effect of "one village knows what one village does and does not disturb the people".
6. After speaking or playing the program, turn off the power switch of the transmitter.
2、 How to use the receiver:
1. Automatic receiver for "fool" operation, is outdoor rain proof, all-weather use of the machine, can be easily installed
It's used everywhere.
2. If the receiver is installed in an outdoor place, it must be bound with iron wire firmly and firmly, and the fan is suspended downward and installed in the lighting
On the pole. (connect two power lines to a zero line and a live wire, which must be 220 v.)
3. The receiver is connected with a loudspeaker, and the antenna on the receiver is spread out to keep it in a vertical state. Power on the receiver,
At this time, turn on the transmitter and the receiver can work automatically.
4. There are two kinds of audio output power specifications: 50W and 100W. The 50W receiver can be connected with two 25W loudspeakers at most,
Or a 50W tweeter; 100W receiver can be connected with up to four 25W tweeters or two 50W tweeters.
Please do not use over power, otherwise it will cause receiver overload protection.
5、 Please do not install the receiver in the radar area or behind a tall building.
3、 Simple troubleshooting:
1. Under normal conditions, the receiver is connected with a 220 V power supply, and the yellow light will be on when the transmitter is turned on
Long on, the red light of the receiver is on after the transmitter sends the code, the electric fan works for 1-2 seconds, and the horn sends out sound, which works normally.
2. If the transmitter is turned on and the yellow light flashes, the signal is low. Adjust the wireless position.
3. The yellow light, red light and electric fan are working, and the horn is silent. Check whether the horn is connected properly or damaged.
4. The yellow light is not on. Check whether the power line is connected.
Note: do not connect the wrong power supply! It must be 220 V, a zero wire, a live wire.)
If you don't understand, you can consult our professional customer service online to help you solve the problem of wireless broadcasting!
click Learn more
[this article is created by (astronautic broadcasting) exclusively. All plagiarism and infringement are prohibited. Infringement must be investigated. Thank you for your cooperation! 】